Web PublicationsUp one level
CSCS encourages innovative forms of research and projects which look at different realms of culture, presenting their material in new forms and packages
- Beladide Node Bengaluru Nagara
- CSCS Ezine for the year 2005
- The CSCS Ezine is an attempt at making public the intellectual work at CSCS around different areas of concern. Every year, the staff and students at CSCS produce work which is presented on different platforms and might help students and researchers in having a glimpse at the kind of intellectual rigour that CSCS brings to the domain of cultural Studies. Apart from moderated sections which will ask for papers to be submitted around particular themes, the ezine also aspires to be a platform for young researchers and scholars who might want to take their work into the public domain. The Ezine aspires to serve as a tool, as much of producing knowledge, as documenting it and hopes to use various features of the medium - Discussion Boards, Blogs, Chats and multimedia presentation to put academics in a new, interactive light.
- The Media Archive Dossiers created by CSCS staff and students
- The Media Archive Dossiers are small packages designed to collect different audio visual and print material around a particular area of interest. The staff and students create dossiers in their own research area, thus giving a direction to the material rather than giving unprocessed material which already exists elsewhere.